What better way to preserve your child’s art and tiny size? This craft gives you art to hang on the wall and gives a beautiful reminder of how tiny their hand was. My daughter made these for her 2 grandmas. They are going to love them. I wish I had made a 3rd so I could keep one I guess we will have to fix that and make another! It was so sunny yesterday so I figured lets take the table in the front yard and get to painting. To my surprise there was no paint on her, the ground….or anywhere but on the paper.?. I guess she is growing up but I know if we had done this inside it probably would have been a different story.
This is super easy for all ages and makes an excellent gift. I would love to see how yours turn out or hear how much fun you guys had, Enjoy!
- Washable Paint (in case you have a little one who might get messy)
- Paintbrushes, or fingers
- White paper
- Glue stick
- Scrapbook paper
- Set up a paint station for your kid.
- Let them go crazy and paint whatever they want let dry completely.
- Trace their hand on a piece of scrap paper. Then retrace on your scrapbook paper and cut out.
- Glue the hand on the painting.
- Frame and gift! Or hang on your own wall.