Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
- 1 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 bell peppers, tops cut, stemmed and seeded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, corn, beans, cheeses, cilantro, cumin, garlic, onion and chili powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spoon the filling into each bell pepper cavity. Place on baking dish, cavity side up, and bake until the peppers are tender and the filling is heated through, about 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.